Liver DiseasesNmerous liver diseases are accompany by jaundice caused by augmented levels of bilirubin in the body. Bilirubin is the result of degradation of hemoglobin of dead red blood cells are normally removed by the liver and excreted in bile.
• "With hepatitis, inflammation of the liver, is caused by different viruses, but also some toxic substances, autoimmune diseases and inherited conditions;
•Liver cirrhosis is the formation of fibrous tissue in the liver to kill hepatocytes, respectively. Liver cell death caused by viral hepatitis, alcohol poisoning or other toxic substances;
• With Hemochromatosis is an inherited disorder that causes iron accumulation in the body, leading to long-term liver damage;
• Benign tumors such as adenoma, "angioma" focal nodular hyperplasia.
liver cancer as the primary tumor or carcinoma cholangiocarcinoma, or metastasis of cancer to other parts of the digestive system;
• Wilson disease is an inherited disorder that causes copper accumulation in the body;
• Primary sclerosing cholangitis, an inflammatory autoimmune disease carries bile;
• Pime biliary cirrhosis, autoimmune disease of minute rage ducts;
• Budd-Chiari syndrome or hepatic vein obstruction;
• Gilbert's syndrome, a genetic disorder of bilirubin metabolism.
There are also many pediatric liver disease. proper liver function can be verified by a number of specialized clinical studies, which measure the presence or absence of typical enzymes, metabolites, or substances associated with the regular activities of the